Building a better more inclusive community through something as simple as talking.
It sounds easy, but it really isn’t.
These conversations can be tough, but as Katie Nordeen explains, a program called the Community Builders Initiative is doing it with the help of the High Point Community Foundation.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Families concerned about state of Randleman cemetery
- Guilford County health official says COVID metrics in Piedmont trending in wrong direction
- Eden man says battle with COVID-19 is changing people’s minds about vaccine: ‘I’m going to take the shot’
- 2 people found dead in High Point after murder-suicide on East Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
- Duke researchers working to prevent the next pandemic