Watch Live: Opening arguments to begin in Senate impeachment trial

Couple loses home in Greensboro fire

(Courtesy: Angela Bailey)

GREENSBORO, N.C. — A couple is without a home after a fire in Greensboro Friday.

Frank and Emma McCraw, a couple in their 70s, and their chihuahua, Taco, lost their home on Alamance Church Road.

Fire officials say the fire started when wood fell out of the stove and onto the kitchen floor.

The couple was unaware of the wood.

The Pleasant Garden Baptist Church is reportedly making plans to help.

“I know we’ll have folks from our church coming around to provide some meals and helping them get some clothes if need be,” said Pastor Robert Hefner. “We’re gonna walk alongside of them in every way we can.”

The couple recently buried their son and daughter.

No one was taken to the hospital.

A GoFundMe has been set up to help the family.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.