GREENSBORO, N.C. -- The city of Greensboro experienced localized flooding throughout its city limits, according to Greensboro police.
Drivers were warned to use extreme caution while traveling throughout the city, especially in low lying areas, police said.
The following areas were closed to all traffic:
- Wendover Avenue at Cridland Road
- Lathan Road between Nottingham Road and Cridland Road
- I-40 Westbound before Exit 210 – right lanes are flooded
- Eastbound West Market Street between Burgess Road and Arrow Road
- I-40 Eastbound at Lee Street
- Eastbound Bryan Boulevard at North Holden Road
- Wendover Avenue at US Rt. 29
Videos show the extent of the flooding, as well as damage to part of Brassfield shopping center.