Kohl’s now accepting Amazon returns even if you don’t have a box
It can certainly be a hassle returning items to a store.
But now Kohl’s is accepting Amazon returns without a box. They’ll ship them and pack everything up for free.
The Kohl’s website gives you a step-by-step guide on how to return your items:
- Begin your return with Amazon’s Online Return Center
- Select the Kohl’s Dropoff option
- Amazon will email you a QR code
- Bring the item(s) you’re returning to a participating Kohl’s store and show the QR code on your smartphone to a Kohl’s associate in-store
- Kohl’s will pack, label and ship your return for free
“Return eligible Amazon.com items to Kohl’s stores and save yourself time and money. What could be more convenient?” Amazon’s website says.