10-month-old dies after choking on pine cone at North Carolina day care

(Getty Images)

RALEIGH, N.C. — A 10-month-old died after choking on a pine cone at a Raleigh day care Wednesday morning, according to WRAL.

Police said it happened around 10:50 a.m. at 2705 Adcox Place.

Police have not released the name of the day care or any additional information.

Google Map for coordinates 35.741618 by -78.607372.

2705 Adcox Pl, Raleigh, NC 27610

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.