Videos show storm damage around the Piedmont Triad

No injuries after apartment building in Thomasville catches fire

THOMASVILLE, N.C. – An apartment building in Thomasville caught fire on Friday morning after an incident involving a clothes dryer, but nobody was hurt.

Firefighters were called to 103 South Street on Friday morning where the back of the building sustained damage.

People were inside the building at the time, but nobody was injured.

Google Map for coordinates 35.891413 by -80.065170.

103 South St, Thomasville, NC 27360, USA

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.