Two treated by EMS after house fire in Winston-Salem

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — A house fire in Winston-Salem meant two adults had to be treated by Forsyth County EMS, according to the fire department.

The fire, located at 2450 Boone Ave., is now under control.

According to dispatch, a caller reported the fire at about 6:19 a.m.

The two victims suffered from smoke inhalation, the fire department reports.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.