3 men dead from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning at South Carolina home

ROCK HILL, S.C. – Three men were killed from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning at a home in Rock Hill, S.C. on Saturday, according to officials.

WBTV reported that it happened in the 100 block of Cherry Street off Red River Road and York County deputies responded at about 5 p.m.

The men were found unconscious and not breathing. Their names have not been released, but officials said they were 37, 29 and 25 years old.

Firefighters reported elevated levels of carbon monoxide inside the home. There are no current signs of foul play.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.