Krispy Kreme now offers delivery exclusively in certain North Carolina areas
GREENSBORO, N.C. — You read that right.
Krispy Kreme now delivers, and this special trial run is only available in the Piedmont Triad and Raleigh, North Carolina.
All you have to do is visit www.KrispyKreme.com and click on “Order Now” in the top left corner, just below the logo.
In order to get donuts straight to your door, you must place an order of at least $7.99 to qualify and delivery fees vary by location.
For folks outside of North Carolina, there is hope!
Right now, delivery depends on the coverage areas of Krispy Kreme’s delivery providers, but the donut company expects that number to increase over time.
Online ordering, however, is slated to roll out to every location by the end of 2019.
Have more questions? Check out Krispy Kreme’s frequently asked questions.
Here’s a list of every Krispy Kreme location, all in North Carolina, currently offering online ordering and delivery:
- Burlington – Huffman Mill Road
- Clemmons – Lewisville Clemmons Road
- Durham – Hillsborough Road
- Fuquay Varina – North Judd Parkway
- Greensboro – Battleground Avenue
- Greensboro – Gate City Boulevard
- High Point – North Main Street
- Knightdale – Shoppes of Midway
- Raleigh – Person Street
- Wake Forest – Retail Drive
- Winston Salem – South Stratford Road
- Winston Salem – University Parkway
The following are only offering online ordering:
- Fayetteville – Bragg Boulevard
- Goldsboro – East Ash Street
- Greenville – East 10th Street
- Rocky Mount – North Wesleyan Boulevard