Person injured after motorcycle catches fire in Greensboro

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Greensboro Fire Department file photo (WGHP)

GREENSBORO, N.C. — A person was taken to the hospital after a motorcycle beside a house caught fire in Greensboro Tuesday evening, according to Greensboro firefighters on the scene.

Firefighters came to 912 Gregory St. at 6:29 p.m. after the fire was reported.

When firefighters arrived, the fire appeared to be extinguished but they found a person suffering from burns and called EMS.

According to firefighters on the scene, the person suffered the burns while trying to put out the fire.

There is no word on the person’s condition.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.