FOX8 Friday Football Frenzy high school scoreboard

Vacant home being used for storage catches on fire in Winston-Salem

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- A vacant home being used for storage caught on fire Thursday afternoon.

The fire was reported at 4:29 p.m. in the 2000 block of Walker Road.

No injuries were reported.

It took firefighters about 30 minutes to put out the fire.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.