2 adults and a child displaced from home after house fire in Randolph County on Sunday morning

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

RANDOLPH COUNTY, N.C. -- Two adults and a child were displaced from their home after a house fire in Randolph County on Sunday morning.

Firefighters were called to a home in the 3300 block of Old Spencer Road in the Archdale area shortly after 9:45 a.m.

Nobody was hurt in the incident, which was described as a cooking fire, but most the home sustained smoke damage, according to authorities.

Firefighters had the situation under control within an hour, according to Battalion Chief Joey Lane with the Guil-Rand Fire Department.

Crews from the Guil-Rand, Randleman, Sophia and Pinecroft fire departments responded to the scene, along with Randolph County emergency responders.

Google Map for coordinates 35.867995 by -79.901743.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.