The holidays are about coming together with family but it can also be a great time to do something nice for someone.
Here are a few easy tips to help spread kindness:
- Pay for coffee for someone else in line
- Give a heartfelt compliment to everyone you meet
- Make a meal for someone in need
- Leave a bigger tip than usual
- Let someone in the checkout line go before you
- Call a family member or a friend and tell them how much you appreciate them
You can contact Linda Pritchett at (336) 292-3875 or visit her website here.