MORGANTON, N.C. – Some electric services workers in North Carolina got quite a surprise when they discovered two dead snakes when they opened an electrical box.
The City of Morganton posted an image of the incident to their Facebook page on Monday.
“When the City workers opened the electrical box, they were greeted by two dead snakes that had managed to climb into the box,” the post said. “One snake slithered across two hot terminals and was electrocuted; the second snake was biting the first and received the jolt as well.”
The workers reportedly discovered the snakes last week when working on a house in the Burke County city.