Home damaged by fire in Winston-Salem

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Winston-Salem firefighters believe a faulty wood stove caused a house fire Wednesday.

The fire happened on 1012 Tyler Court just after 4:30 pm.

The family was home when the fire broke out.

No one was injured, but the house was badly damaged.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.