Winston-Salem family displaced by house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Home at 712 E. Devonshire St., Winston-Salem (WGHP)

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — A family of three has been displaced after their home was destroyed by a fire early Tuesday morning in Winston-Salem.

Crews responded to the fully engulfed house fire around 4:18 a.m. at 712 E. Devonshire St.

The fire displaced an adult and two children — all  got out safely.

Red Cross is assisting the family.

The cause of the fire is believed to have started as a result of unattended food on the stove.

Estimated damage was $26,000.

1 Comment

Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.