REIDSVILLE, N.C. — A total of 57 charges were filed as the result of a DWI checkpoint that was set up Friday night in Reidsville.
The Greensboro News & Record reports multiple agencies conducted the checkpoint between 9 p.m. and 1 a.m. in the 1000 block of Freeway Drive.
As a result:
- one person was charged with driving while impaired
- nine were charged with misdemeanor possession of controlled substances
- nine were charged with driving without a license
- seven were charged with driving with a revoked license
- five were charged with failure to comply with driver’s license restriction
- four were charged with expired registrations
- three were charged with simple possession of marijuana
- three were charged with child restraint violations
- three were charged with open containers of alcohol
In addition, one person was found to have an outstanding warrant for their arrest, the News & Record reports. The suspect’s name and the outstanding charges against the suspect were not revealed.