Streets reopen after reported gas leak at Winston-Salem apartment complex
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – One block of Spring Street in Winston-Salem was temporarily closed as a small amount of gas was coming from a stove at an apartment.
It happened at about 2 p.m. Saturday at 405 N. Spring St. Spring Street Between Fourth and Fifth streets had been closed.
A limited, controlled amount of gas was coming to one stove burner in an apartment, according to Loree Elswick with Piedmont Natural Gas.
Spring Street Between Fourth and Fifth streets was closed for about a half hour.