Support Salvation Army Wildfire Relief

Fire at Spiro’s Restaurant in High Point

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HIGH POINT, N.C. -- Crews responded to a fire at a High Point restaurant Thursday night.

Spiro's Family Restaurant, located at 101 Coltrane Ave., caught fire.

On Friday, the High Point Fire Department confirmed that the origin of the fire was near the fryers in the kitchen.

The restaurant's Facebook page released a statement on the fire late Thursday night.

"Due to a fire this evening we will be closed until further notice," the post said. "Please keep all our family and all our staff's families in your prayers during this difficult time."

No other information has been released.