Family displaced after house fire in Rural Hall

(JJ Murphy/WGHP)

(JJ Murphy/WGHP)

RURAL HALL, N.C. – A Forsyth County family is displaced after a house fire Sunday morning in Rural Hall.

No injuries were reported after the Forsyth County Fire Department was called to the scene at about 10:30 a.m. at 231 Webster Road.

The residents of the home were at church at the time of the fire and nobody was home, according to neighbors.

Firefighters were told there were animals inside and found and rescued a hamster.

Smoke and fire was visible at the scene. The fire was reported in a front bedroom. There is no word on a cause. The investigation is ongoing.