Vehicle crashes into Thomasville furniture warehouse, causes gas leak
THOMASVILLE, N.C. — A vehicle crashed into a furniture warehouse on Wednesday evening, causing a gas leak, according to Davidson County Communications.
Thomasville police and firefighters responded to Gordon’s Furniture Warehouse, located at 894 Martin Luther King Jr Drive in Thomasville, at 6:31 p.m.
Officials said the impact of the collision ruptured a gas line causing a leak.
The incident is under control, officials said.
There were two occupants in the vehicle. No injuries were reported.
A nearby apartment complex was temporarily evacuated but officials said everyone will be back in their apartments tonight.