Family members make sure woman safely escapes Greensboro house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

photo

GREENSBORO, N.C. – Family members helped make sure a woman with mobility issues and her husband got out of their burning home in Greensboro on Sunday afternoon.

The home caught fire around 3 p.m. on Brambletye Drive in Sedgefield. Nobody was hurt, but the home appears to be a total loss.

It’s not known how the fire started. No other details were immediately available.