2 found dead inside Durham home from possible carbon monoxide poisoning

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

DURHAM, N.C. — Durham police are investigating a possible carbon monoxide poisoning case that killed two people Wednesday morning, WTVD reported.

It happened at a rental home on Holloway Street and Spruce Street.

Neighbors tell ABC11 the victims were a couple, a man in his 50s and a woman.

Detectives say there’s “nothing suspicious” about the incident.