Four people displaced after house fire in Winston-Salem

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Four people and a dog will have to find a new place to live after an early evening fire heavily damaged their home at 765 McGregor Road in Winston-Salem.

The fire was reported just before 5:30 p.m. Monday and firefighters spent over half an hour bringing it under control.

Two people and the dog were home when the fire started.  Winston-Salem Firefighters say that fire started in a bedroom where one of the people was burning incense.