FOX8 high school football scoreboard: Playoffs 2nd round

NC baby severely burned in boiling apple cider spill being treated in Ohio

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A 1-year-old boy who was severely burned when he pulled a crock pot of hot apple cider off a kitchen counter is being treated at the Shriner’s Hospital in Cincinnati.

Remy Linkous, of Charlotte, had another surgery this week.

He will likely be at the Ohio hospital for several more weeks. However, he’s now sitting up and smiling.

Donors have raised nearly $50,000 for Remy’s medical bills. For more information on how to donate, click here.

Source: WSOC