NASHUA, N.H. -- Two young boys were injured when a bouncy house blew 50 feet away in New Hampshire Sunday afternoon.
According to NECN, the 2-year-old was flown to a nearby hospital in critical condition and the 4-year-old was taken to the local hospital.
The bouncy house, which was being set up for a fundraising event, was not open to the public and was not completely tethered to the ground, says the co-owner of a company.
"We're really safety-conscious, but this was unfortunate," said Rickety Ranch co-owner Gary Bergeron. "It wasn't ready, it wasn't tied down properly, it just wasn't meant to be used."
Officials are investigating whether the device was closed off.