Crews respond to Thomasville business fire

firetville

THOMASVILLE, N.C. — Firefighters responded to a business fire in Thomasville.

The fire was reported at Top Notch Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning on  Ball Park Road.

A worker inside was reportedly reconditioning a mattress and caused the fire, according to Thomasville Fire Department Battalion Chief Robbie Binkley.

The fire was confined to the building and firefighters were able to extinguish it.

The fire did not damage the left side of the building.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 27,992 other followers