IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Man hospitalized in flash fire at Sherwin-Williams dies

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Sherwin-Williams flashfire

GREENSBORO, N.C. – Authorities said a man hospitalized from a flash fire at the Sherwin-Williams on Stagecoach Trail in Greensboro has died.

Timothy Craig McMaster, 48, of 1711 Lazy Lane, High Point, succumbed to injuries resulting from a flash fire involving chemicals.

The fire was first reported around 2 p.m. last Thursday. The incident was classified as an industrial accident.

Greensboro Fire Chief Clarence Hunter said a flammable solvent caused a flash fire. A foam system inside the store likely extinguished the fire.

The victim was taken to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center with injuries.

3 comments

Comments are closed.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 86,770 other followers