One injured in flash fire at Sherwin-Williams in Greensboro

fasdfsdapture

GREENSBORO, N.C. — One worker was injured in a flash fire at the Sherwin-Williams on Stagecoach Trail in Greensboro.

The fire was first reported around 2 p.m. Thursday.

Greensboro Fire Chief Clarence Hunter said a flammable solvent caused a flash fire. A foam system inside the store likely extinguished the fire.

One burn victim was taken to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center with injuries.

Crews are on the scene. Several nearby roads have been blocked.

4 comments

  • Gail Tindall

    Tim McMaster unfortunately passed away today. Prayers greatly appreciated for his wife and family.

  • Dianne McLaughlin

    We are so sorry for Angela and the kids and the rest of Tim’s family. How horribly sad.

  • James

    I’m so sorry to hear about the passing of Tim my prayers go out to his family.
    I worked with Tim at another paint company years ago Tim was one of those guys that ran to the trouble to do anything he could to help not thinking of his own safety.
    He will be missed.

Comments are closed.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 34,180 other followers