UPDATE: One lane of I-40 reopens after tractor trailer crash in Forsyth Co.

Suspect accused of attacking man with blunt object

Candlewood Drive in Greensboro

Candlewood Drive in Greensboro

GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police have arrested a man accused of attacking another man with a blunt object in Greensboro Wednesday night.

Officers responded to Candlewood Drive around 11:55 p.m. where the 26-year-old victim said he had been in an argument with someone he knew.

The victim said the suspect, 22-year-old  Jeffrey Dean Meiser II, struck him in the head multiple times with a blunt object. He was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 27,881 other followers