Greensboro police respond to multiple overnight shootings
GREENSBORO, N.C. – Greensboro police are investigating several different shootings reported overnight Saturday and early Sunday morning.
Shortly before 10:30 p.m., police said they responded to Ogden and Doak streets in reference to a firearm discharging call.
Police said an 18-year-old man was found to be suffering from a non-life-threatening gunshot wound and was taken to the hospital by emergency workers.
Complete descriptions of the suspects were not provided, but police said they were in a white Dodge Neon.
Then around 2:30 a.m., police responded to another shooting call in the 800 block of Castlewood Drive.
An 18-year-old man told police he was walking down Castlewood Drive when he heard a gunshot and discovered he had been shot.
The victim was taken to the hospital by emergency workers for non-life-threatening injuries, according to police.
Police have not released any details on any possible suspects.
Another shooting was reported around 3:30 a.m., in which four people were shot, three of which suffered non-life threatening injuries and one serious injuries.
Police have not said if the shootings appear to be related. The investigations are ongoing.