Profane Burger King receipt moves Virginia grandmother to tears
RICHMOND, Va. — A woman in Richmond says she will never go back to a local Burger King after she was handed a receipt that labeled her and her daughter as “B**** A** H***,” according to WTVR.
“This is more than an insult. I mean calling you names on a piece of a paper, that will hurt somebody,” Miss Lorel, who did not want her last name identified, told WTVR while fighting back tears. “I liked going there. But after this they won’t get my business anymore.”
The woman says she immediately informed the manager. She says the manager apologized and said an incident like that had never happened before at his Burger King.
A Burger King district manager said he was “dealing with” the situation.
Franchise owner John Naparlo told WTVR he hoped surveillance video would allow them to discover which employee was responsible for the profane receipt.
Read more: WTVR
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old