Local firefighters battle it out against cancer in charity hockey game
Firefighters run into places that only others run from — fires that can be devastating and even deadly.
But now a group of firefighters are meeting something else head on, something equally devastating — Cancer.
The Greensboro Men’s League Hockey team consists of players who are current or retired firefighters from the area.
The M&M Redliners will be playing in a charity hockey game 4:30 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 23.
For more information, visit their Facebook page.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview