See how strangers react to boy shivering outside without a coat
A small boy is sitting on a bench in the bitter cold … without a coat.
What would you do?
When an 11-year-old boy sat at a bus stop without a coat in Norway, hidden cameras captured how strangers reacted when they saw him.
The Huffington Post said the Norwegian branch of the SOS Children’s Villages International charity conducted the experiment to see how people would truly react.
The experiment is part of a campaign to provide warm clothing for displaced children in Syria.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy