Brother’s hilarious way of avoiding ‘Kiss Cam’ with sister
When you go to a hockey game with your sister on Valentine’s Day, you better be prepared if the kiss cam comes around.
A Minnesota man named Adam said he didn’t want there to be an awkward situation, so he came prepared, according to the New York Daily News.
His stunt has gone viral.
When the brother and sister appeared up on the scoreboard, he pulled out the sign that said “My Sister” with an arrow pointing to his sister.
“I didn’t want people to heckle me (by not kissing her),” Adam said.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home