Brother’s hilarious way of avoiding ‘Kiss Cam’ with sister
When you go to a hockey game with your sister on Valentine’s Day, you better be prepared if the kiss cam comes around.
A Minnesota man named Adam said he didn’t want there to be an awkward situation, so he came prepared, according to the New York Daily News.
His stunt has gone viral.
When the brother and sister appeared up on the scoreboard, he pulled out the sign that said “My Sister” with an arrow pointing to his sister.
“I didn’t want people to heckle me (by not kissing her),” Adam said.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train