Miracle League of High Point kicks off Spring season
HIGH POINT, N.C. — Every child deserves the chance to play baseball — and the Miracle League of High Point is making that happen.
Wendy Brosnan and Brian Coward with the High Point Parks and Recreation Department stopped by FOX8 to share details of the inspiring program.
It’s a free program offered by the High Point Parks and Recreation Department to give children and young adults who have intellectual/physical disabilities the chance to play organized baseball.
Registration is now open at www.hpmiracleleague.org.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home