Krispy Kreme unveils coffee flavored doughnuts
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Many people are probably thinking ‘What took so long?’
Krispy Kreme has introduced two new doughnuts that combine two breakfast favorites into one sweet treat. The Mocha Kreme doughnut and Caramel Coffee Kreme doughnut are now available at participating locations.
The company describes the Mocha Kreme doughnut as a “moist yeast doughnut filled with a tasty blend of chocolate and coffee flavors, topped with mocha icing, a milk chocolate swirl and decorated with milk chocolate icing.”
Its Caramel Coffee Kreme is described as a “decadent glazed treat topped with smooth caramel and coffee flavored icing, a mocha drizzle and dollop of coffee Kreme.”
The doughnuts will be available through March 30.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault