Fourth flu death reported in Forsyth County
FORSYTH COUNTY, N.C. — A fourth person in Forsyth County has died from influenza, the Forsyth County Health Department confirmed Thursday.
No details have been released regarding the deceased. It was confirmed that this was an H1N1-related flu death.
The Forsyth County Health Department is encouraging everyone who has not gotten their flu shot to do so as soon as possible.
More details will be added as information comes available. Check back for updates.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy