Fourth flu death reported in Forsyth County
FORSYTH COUNTY, N.C. — A fourth person in Forsyth County has died from influenza, the Forsyth County Health Department confirmed Thursday.
No details have been released regarding the deceased. It was confirmed that this was an H1N1-related flu death.
The Forsyth County Health Department is encouraging everyone who has not gotten their flu shot to do so as soon as possible.
More details will be added as information comes available. Check back for updates.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k