Duke vs. UNC game postponed due to winter weather
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. — The rivalry matchup between Duke and North Carolina has been postponed due to inclement winter weather.
The game was scheduled to be played at the Dean Smith Center at 9 p.m.
A strong winter storm has slammed most of North Carolina and is expected to persist into the overnight hours and into Thursday for some areas.
A makeup date for the game has been scheduled for Feb. 20.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault