Duke vs. UNC game postponed due to winter weather
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. — The rivalry matchup between Duke and North Carolina has been postponed due to inclement winter weather.
The game was scheduled to be played at the Dean Smith Center at 9 p.m.
A strong winter storm has slammed most of North Carolina and is expected to persist into the overnight hours and into Thursday for some areas.
A makeup date for the game has been scheduled for Feb. 20.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'