10+ inches of snow on the ground along NC coast (photos)
A storm system that brought some light snow to southern Randolph County moved along the North Carolina/South Carolina line today and dumped snow across parts of eastern North Carolina.
There have been widespread reports of 10 inches of snow in New Bern, Bayboro and Pollocksville.
This storm is not related to the storm expected to impact North Carolina on Wednesday.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave