10+ inches of snow on the ground along NC coast (photos)
A storm system that brought some light snow to southern Randolph County moved along the North Carolina/South Carolina line today and dumped snow across parts of eastern North Carolina.
There have been widespread reports of 10 inches of snow in New Bern, Bayboro and Pollocksville.
This storm is not related to the storm expected to impact North Carolina on Wednesday.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old