Police dept. suggests purchasing a gun for a woman on Valentine’s Day
Is a gun the quickest way to a woman’s heart? A police department in Texas thinks so.
The Rosenberg Police Department posted on their Facebook encouraging men to give their women the gift of safety this Valentine’s Day.
Safety, in the form of a firearm.
One gun dealer says woman make up about 45 percent of his sales. They even offer pink and purple pistols for the ladies.
Gun experts said they can be good gifts but they do stress gun safety should be a top priority for new users.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault