Man charged in stabbing death of mother in High Point
Bracey Donnell Allen
HIGH POINT, N.C. — Police said a man is in custody after stabbing his mother to death on Avery Avenue Thursday afternoon.
Officers responded to the 300 block of Avery Avenue shortly after 2:45 p.m. in reference to a domestic assault.
Upon arrival, officers discovered 45-year-old Sandra Buie in the street suffering from multiple stab wounds. Buie died on the way to the hospital.
Bracey Donnell Allen, 23, of High Point, was arrested and charged with first degree murder.
Allen was placed in the Guilford County Jail without bond.
No further information is available at this time.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault