RadioShack brings back the ‘80s in Super Bowl commercial
RadioShack brings together Hulk Hogan, Alf, Chucky and just about every other ‘80s star in a “totally awesome” Super Bowl commercial.
In the commercial, a RadioShack store gets a call from the ‘80s. Before long, the store is stormed by a crowd of ‘80s characters, taking items.
What is your favorite Super Bowl commercial so far?
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old