Brother shoots brother in Cary’s first homicide in 2014
Kevin Leroy Bodden
CARY, N.C. (WTVD) – Cary police are investigating a homicide on the 2000 block of Talking Rock Drive.
Authorities say 54-year-old Kevin Leroy Bodden shot and killed his brother, 44-year-old Mark Gregory Bodden, Saturday.
The brothers’ mother reported the incident around 8:45 a.m. Bodden had been staying for the last several months with his brother and mother.
Gregory was found dead from multiple gunshot wounds when police arrived at the Bexley at Triangle Park Apartments.
Although he fled the scene, police located Bodden in Durham. He has been charged with first-degree murder.
This is Cary’s first homicide since May 2013.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it