Budweiser honors soldier returning home in Super Bowl ad
Budweiser honored a real soldier returning home with a surprise celebration in a new Super Bowl ad.
The ad shows Lt. Chuck Nadd returning to Winter Park, Florida and being surprised with a tickertape parade.
The Orlando Sentinel reported that the 24-year-old Army helicopter pilot and operations officer had been told he was on a public affairs assignment to give a speech.
But when he got downtown, hundreds of residents, relatives, teachers and friends greeted him with a surprise parade.
Nadd’s girlfriend had nominated him for a VFW contest to honor a soldier with a tickertape parade in the soldier’s hometown.
The ad was filmed last month and is set to air Super Bowl Sunday on FOX.
Read more: The Orlando Sentinel
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it