Tim Tebow saves puppies, rocks out in Super Bowl commercial
Another big-time Super Bowl commercial has been posted online, and this one features one of the sports world’s most recognized people.
T-Mobile announced Friday former New York Jets Quarterback Tim Tebow will star in two of its Super Bowl commercials. One of the commercials was posted on YouTube on Friday.
Unlike his 2010 commercial for the Christian advocacy group Focus on the Family, the 2014 T-Mobile ad shows Tebow recapping his year out of professional football.
Tebow pokes fun at the fact that he does not have a NFL contract (similar to T-Mobile’s no contract approach with customers). Without NFL obligations, he has taken on jobs like being a rock star, obstetrician and political leader.
Tebow recently accepted a job with ESPN to provide commentary for the upcoming SEC Network.
In case you missed it: Budweiser’s ‘Puppy Love’ Super Bowl commerical will melt your heart
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting