Budweiser’s ‘Puppy Love’ Super Bowl commerical will melt your heart
Budweiser is again aiming to win over Super Bowl viewers with their popular iconic Clydesdales – but this time they will share the TV screen with their new “best bud” in a commercial titled “Puppy Love.”
The ad is a sequel to last year’s incredibly popular “Brotherhood” ad campaign. Actor Don Jeanes returns as the head of Warm Springs Ranch in Missouri, where the beer company raises its iconic horses. Actress Melissa Keller plays the part of the owner of a puppy adoption center next door.
In the commercial, an adorable Labrador Retriever manages to keep escaping to the horse farm to see his “best bud,” a Clydesdale.
When the puppy is about 10-months-old, a man attempts to purchase the Lab. But what happens when he attempts to take the dog away from his “best bud,” a Clydesdale horse? That’s when you will have to just grab a tissue and watch.
Budweiser has another emotional ad planned for Sunday named “A Hero’s Welcome.” It looks like we may need another tissue on Sunday.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault