Buckley Report: ‘The Story of my Life’ short film
In a time of increasingly tight budgets, what are we doing for the most vulnerable in our society?
For generations, people like Karen, James and Cecelia were put into institutions — often at costs that were helping break those budgets.
But, over the last thirty years, we’ve come to see there might be a different way to not only prevent their care from costing more than we can afford, but to allow these people to live as close to a normal, adult life as the rest of us.
This edition of the Buckley Report introduces you to them … and shows us how it’s done.
A short film has also been recording documenting their stories and can be viewed here: grphms.com/success.php.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home