Woman killed in Davie Co. car accident

Posted on: 6:36 am, January 21, 2014, by , updated on: 08:43am, January 21, 2014

DAVIE COUNTY, N.C. — A 38-year-old woman is dead after a fatal car accident in Davie County early Tuesday morning.

The single-vehicle accident happened around 6:24 a.m. on I-40, five miles west of Mocksville.

Troopers say it appears the woman ran the car off the side of the road into a tree.

The woman’s name has not yet been released pending notification of the family.

• Lee Goins says:

ANOTHER NON-DRIVER.

• Lee, your just walking on water aren’t you?? This woman left 2 kids behind and I am related to them. God bless you, Crystal. No matter what the situation or how you lived your life on earth God loves us all. Prayers at this time.

• Lee Goins says:

Nope, but I do devote my attention to driving when I’m behind the wheel.

• Courtney eller says:

Read the article. “The single vehicle accident” You are mistaking this one for another wreck that occurred at the same time that made the news. Accidents are going to happen. Sunfire shave had recalls in their steering columns in the past few years also. Before you jump the humans accuse someone of killing 3 other people, use your education and READ. Maybe reading and comprehension arent your thing. Compassion obviously isn’t either.

• bradley says:

I drove by within 10 minutes after the wreck happened . This is very sad .

• this was my nephews wife

• Her name was Crystal Miller Morris.Very sweet person.

• Courtney eller says:

• SGT Meraldo Montanez of Massachusetts says:

I can’t believe people can say such things and be judgemental when they don’t know the facts. That was Crystal Miller Morris, Daugter of Jackie and Kathy Miller, Sister of Richard Bostian and mother of two children I never met, but my heart goes out to. The Millers are good, loving people and that’s excalty who Crystal was. I haven’t seen the Miller family in over 14 years since I moved back home to MA, but when I first moved to Cleveland, NC it was Crystal, Ricky, Jackie and Kathy that welcomed me and made it fell like home. They were like a second family to me. A beautiful person who possesed humanity is what was lost here. There aren’t too many of those left in this world of internet anonymity and crass remarks.