UNC beats Boston College 82-71, avoids 1st 0-4 start in ACC
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. — UNC basketball earned its first ACC win of the season with an 82-71 victory over Boston College Saturday in Chapel Hill.
WRAL-TV reported that Marcus Paige scored 21 points and James Michael McAdoo added 17 points for the Tar Heels, now 11-6, 1-3.
North Carolina shot nearly 53 percent in their highest-scoring conference game of the season.
Olivier Hanlan scored 16 points and Lonnie Jackson added 14 for Boston College, 5-13, 1-4.
Read more: WRAL-TV
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k